Clay Block - Oakey
Oakey clay a block is used to remove dust, dirt, industrial fallout, acid rain, and other contaminants from your car's exterior surfaces.
Known as "claying," the process involves removing particles that stick to the clay when it is rubbed along the car's surface.
Claying is most commonly used on paint but also works on glass, fibreglass, and metal.
When done properly, claying is non-abrasive and will not damage your car.
1. Wash and dry your car thoroughly to remove as much of the dirt, grime, and other contaminants from the surface as possible.
2. Spray water on the clay and car paint.
3. Slide the clay side back and forth gently over the lubricated area using as little pressure as possible.
4. Add more lubricant if the clay sticks while you're trying to slide it or keep watering on the clay bar.
5. keep cleaning until you have a clean surface.
6. Wipe the car using a clean microfiber towel.
7. Apply a coat of wax or sealant, according to the instructions on the packaging, in order to protect the paint from corrosion that can form in the tiny holes that had been previously filled with contaminants before claying.
1. Please don't use it directly on a dry painting surface.
2. Cannot be used directly on the high-temperature surface. Otherwise, it may be dissolved on the surface.
3. Only need water or wash shampoo, do not add any chemical
4. Please rinse with water after each use and storage in the original box.