DiGloss Wheel Tonic 5.0
- SOFT99 - Made In Japan
Fine foam with extreme cleaning power removes brake dust and stains from wheels while leaving a hydrophobic coating to prevent adhesion.
The non-abrasive formula is suitable for ceramic-coated wheels.
How long does the effect last?
It depends on vehicle usage, but usually around 1 month, according to tests.
Don't use magnesium wheels or degraded wheels.
How to use the product:
1. Before use, rinse dirt and soil from the wheel with water.
2. Shake well and set the spray to 'ON'. With the white cover closed, spray all over the wheel.
3. Scrub with the included sponge to lift dirt away.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water. After rinsing, dry with a towel. Improper rinsing can cause stains and discolouration.
5. After washing, test brakes at low speed before driving. Thoroughly rinse and dry the sponge before storage.