LIGHT ONE HEADLIGHT RESTORATION KIT
- SOFT99 - Made In Japan
Over time, road contaminants and UV cause headlight lenses to deteriorate, and become foggy or even yellow.
Not only does this look dirty, but it also affects the quality of light given out.
Because it occurs gradually, it may go unnoticed, but a reduction in light quality adversely affects visibility and can lead to accidents.
Our two-step headlight restoration kit not only brings back clarity and shine to hazy or yellowed headlights and other plastic parts but also adds a hard topcoat to protect your lenses from dirt and UV radiation.
This kit includes Base Cleaner, Hard Topcoat, a cloth and an applicator sponge.
How to use product
1. First, wash and dry the lenses.
2. Shake the bottle of Base Cleaner well, and apply to one side of the included cloth.
Spread around evenly, and polish the deteriorated areas until clarity returns.
3. When finished, wipe off the Base Cleaner with the clean side of the cloth.
4. Shake the bottle of Hard Topcoat well, apply to the included sponge, and spread around evenly.
5. After about one minute of drying, spread around again with the opposite side of the sponge, to smooth out any unevenness.
Note: Do not touch or wet for 24 hours after application. Full hardening ℃curs within 4 days.
The coating must be applied with the included sponge.
Do not reuse sponges.
It lasts for about six months. (According to our tests. It depends on the state of the paint and the storage situation.)
To remove coating please use SILICONE OFF
Base Cleaner 50 ml
Coating Liquid 8 ml
Cloths 2 pcs