BLACK PARTS ONE - RESTORATION KIT
- SOFT99 - Made In Japan
BLACK PARTS ONE -Unpainted Resin Parts Refresh Kit
Plastic trim deteriorates over time due to exposure to UV and other contaminants.
Plastic that has turned grey or lost its sheen is unsightly and can be expensive to replace, but our two-step restoration kit brings back that fresh look too hard plastic parts and protects them from further degradation.
This kit includes two liquids:
Liquid Binder to clean the surface of plastic parts, and Hard Clear Coat that coats them with a hard transparent layer, which protects them from the elements and also restores a fresh-looking sheen.
Base Cleaner: 40ml
Coating Liquid: 8ml
Special sheet × 4
Special sponge × 4
How to use product
1. First, wash and dry the parts to be treated.
2. Shake the bottle of Liquid Binder well, and apply to one side of the included cloth. Spread evenly over the surface of the plastic.
3. When finished, wipe off the Liquid Binder with the clean side of the cloth.
4. Separate a piece of the included sponge, and add a small amount of Hard Clear Coat to the black surface. Spread thinly and evenly over the plastic.
5. After about 5 minutes of drying, wipe with a fresh included cloth to smooth any unevenness.
Note: Do not touch or wet for 24 hours after application.
The coating must be applied with the included sponge.
Do not reuse sponges.
Some precipitate solid may be present in the Liquid Binder, but this is not a problem.
Shake well before use.
It lasts for about six months. (by our test.) It depends on the storage situation.