Smooth Egg Smooth Cloth is a microfiber cloth, made using the highest level of Japanese technology at every stage of the process, including the making of an original yarn, knitting, cutting, and sewing. It achieves very low friction and has excellent water absorption capability. Perfect for applying cleaning agents that create protective coatings and for waxing.
Size: 35x35 cm
Box: one cloth
Directions of use:
1. Wipe down the surface, wringing the cloth dry as needed
* Wash the cloth with tap water and dry thoroughly before storing it.
* If the cloth gets dirty, wash with a neutral detergent. Do not use a bleach or fabric softener.
1. Don’t use powder detergent to wash your towels. Un-dissolved particles can stick in the microfiber. Use liquid detergent instead.
2. Don’t wash or dry on too high heat. Too much heat can damage the fabric, and it will be unable to attract dirt particles. Stick with cold or warm water in the washer and low heat or tumble in the dryer.
2. Don’t use fabric softener. These sheets have stuff in them that can actually clog up the fibers in the cloths, making them less functional. Instead, some people choose to add a little vinegar to the final rinse cycle. Alternatively, you don’t need to add and softening agent at all.