Snake Pad - Medium Hard 150 X 25 mm
- Product available with different options
- NAT - Made In Poland
SNAKE polishing pad has a medium hard structure. This polishing pad available only in yellow colour is recommended for fresh and soft coatings. Recommended due to faster heat dissipation through the sponge, and for polishing difficult places, such as the lower parts of the doors and bumpers, thanks to the extremely easy handling of the entire pad surface on the paint. Made of high-quality products with the utmost care. It can be used both wet and dry, in the speed range from 600 to 2600 rev. / Min. The handle is made of very strong Velcro of multiple usages. Polishing Pad NAT is designed for efficient paint polishing. Adapted to polishing systems existing on the market. We recommend working only with rotary machines, wet and dry 300-2500rpm speed range. Application: second step polishing compounds and One Step compounds.
Main product features. Foam:
● Optimally selected shapes
● The homogeneous structure of high strength
● Specially shaped surface ● proper hardness Mounting:
● Polyamide velour to ensure strong connection Connection:
● The adhesive is matched individually to the bonded substrates.
● Resistance to temperature, aqueous environment and organic solvents The product shows the resistance to prolonged exposure to temperatures up to 110 ° C.
DO NOT USE WITH DUAL ACTION MACHINE !!!