Yellow Honey Pad 150 X 25 mm
- NAT - Made In Poland
HONEY polishing pad is an easier, faster and more enjoyable way to get the highest gloss of lacquer for the most demanding users. Foam structure maintains the paste on the surface of the pad that provides accurate developing of particles and full utilization of the paste. The edges of the hexagonal blocks reduce the time of bringing the paint to the ideal state. Cuts help to control the temperature. Dividing the working surface allows easy operation with the entire pad. We recommend working with rotary machines in the rev range 600-2000rpm. Application: Anti-Hologram pastes and mechanically applied polishes.
Main product features. Foam:
● Optimally selected shapes
● The homogeneous structure of high strength
● Specially shaped surface
● proper hardness Mounting:
● Polyamide velour to ensure strong connection Connection:
● The adhesive is matched individually to the bonded substrates.
● Resistance to temperature, aqueous environment and organic solvents The product shows the resistance to prolonged exposure to temperatures up to 110 ° C
DO NOT USE WITH DUAL ACTION MACHINE!!!